3 Shredded Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
1 - 15 ounce Can Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
2 cups Shredded Cheese (I use a Mexican mix)
10/12 (White) Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 350, and prepare a 9x13 inch pan by spraying lightly with cooking spray.
2. Mix together shredded chicken and 1 1/2 cup sour cream. Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
3. Spoon sour cream/chicken mixture to each tortilla. Top with a little cheese, wrap, and place in the pan with the seams down.
4. Pour the green chili enchiladas sauce over the top, covering all of the tortillas and allowing the overflow into the sides of the pan.
5. Top with a layer of shredded cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes .
7. Remove foil and cook for additional 5 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and serve as is or with whatever toppings you desire (sliced avocado is my favorite).