Friday, October 3, 2008

Worthy is The Lamb

This morning I started Colossians for my quiet time reading. However before coming to the text I had much to pray and praise God for. But even before that I had come to my computer and put on iTunes. This is when I played Agnus Dei. I have not heard this song in awhile...I'll post here for all to enjoy, along with the lyrics:



Alleluia, alleluia
For the lord God almighty reigns
Alleluia, alleluia
For the lord God almighty reigns
Alleluia

Holy, holy are you lord God almighty
Worthy is the lamb
Worthy is the lamb
You are holy, holy are you lord God almighty
Worthy is the lamb
Worthy is the lamb

I praise God for allowing me to hear this song. His holiness...my sinfulness, I came before Him broken. He is worthy! He is worthy to be praised, honored and glorified! Friends, are we striving to live that out in our walk? Our we faithful servants of our Lord Jesus Christ? Do we bring glory to the name of Jesus Christ? Do we represent the face of Jesus Christ without distortion? We do fall short...but, oh His grace is lavished upon us!

No comments: