Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This morning is Mother's Day...my first.   I was reminded of this new day for me by my wonderful husband, as he entered the bedroom to serve me breakfast in bed...pancakes and berries!  I was an awesome time, just me, my husband, and Miles who later wiggled (I think he liked the breakfast too).  


I'm not going to lie, it was so weird to hear from others, "Happy Mother's Day," but I liked it! :)  I enjoyed a great lunch at Panera Bread, came home - took a long nap, woke up - went to the mall, bought a few maternity clothes, ate a  Cinnabon, came home - made spaghetti and meatballs, and here I am!  Whew!  What a fun day I had.  I'm exited about a couple new pants to add to my collection, I was down to a pair of jeans and khakis, all other pants I have out grown. Sigh.

Well, that's all for today.



2 comments:

Jenny Lyon said...

Awwww, you are too cute!! I love you and I wish I was there to shop with you! I miss you!!!!! Happy Mothers day!!

Alisha said...

Oh,I'm so happy for you Andrea! I really miss you! Is Miles the baby's name? SO CUTE!!! When are you due? I love you!