Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Arts & Crafts



I'm not much of an artsy or crafty person...I actually dislike it more than anything. When I hear those words, I think of clutter and "cutesy" things that have no use.  I also think of mauve, doilies, and other period piece themed things.  Not my personal style -- if it's yours, well, I'm sure you make it work for you.


Now saying that, I have stumbled upon a design DIY blog.  I'm not one for doing it myself.  I figure if someone has already made it -- I'll buy it.  I don't have time to make my own things.  So, as I was looking around this blog, I think I pretty much fell in love with it.  I mean...I've had a change in heart...well, not completely, I still don't like all that is described in my definition of arts and crafts.  But, I have this sudden urge and desire to take on all these projects that are listed on this blog!  I do want my home to look nice, and honestly - it can be expensive to do so!  So I just thought I'd share this blog with you!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I am!




I'm going to eventually turn into that Proverbs 31 woman one day!

No comments: