Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Home




We are officially residents of Aliso Viejo...and I must say I absolutely love it.  The space we have in our new home is quite a blessing.  Miles has his own room, I have a large kitchen and cupboards I don't even know what to do with! I've had a lot of fun these pas several days setting up the place.  I'll have to post some pictures to give a virtual tour of the place after I have all the boxes unpacked.  Just a few more for the bookcases and a few more of our bags to unpack. 

The people here are great, and I have met many people from Compass, who I know I'm going to love and adore.  The people here are pretty friendly too.  Our neighborhood Trader Joe's is huge and full of many friendly people.  I think I'll make that my main store.

I haven't checked out our beaches yet.  I honestly have been way to chilly to even consider it.  However, today is gorgeous and sunny out -- but I'll hold off and save it for a family weekend where Mike, Miles and I can go.  I know -- how considerate of me! ;)

There's a nice mall near by, not that I'm super materialistic or anything, but a nice mall is a great thing!  It'll be nice to go there just to walk around with Miles, when I want to get out of the house.  There seems to be a lot of moms with strollers there during the day.  Perhaps I'll be able to strike up some good conversation with some of them.

Well, thank you to everyone who was and has been praying for us regarding our move and starting our ministry.  Please continue to pray for us.  You can specifically pray for me, that I continue learning to be a servant of the Lord, a wife, and a mom, and be humble to ask and seek others to learn these responsibilities so that I may glorify God to my fullest.

3 comments:

Eyes on Paradise said...

I am definetely keeping you guys in prayer! sounds awesome so far!

Jenny Lyon said...

We are praying for you guys and excited about your move!!! We love you!!!!

Costello Chronicles said...

Congrats on the new home and church! I will be praying for a smooth transition for you. I look forward to hearing more about your new venture.