Monday, October 29, 2012

Boy Oh Boy!

That's right--another boy!  We are THRILLED to be expecting another baby boy!  
Trenton Hayes Elliott is growing, healthy, and so are we.  Miles doesn't really get the concept that I'm pregnant, let alone that he'll have a little brother to roughen up (when the time is right, of course)!  Here's a pic of our little guy at 13 weeks waving at us!



I'm 21 weeks now and I'm feeling Trent hiccup, kick and change positions.  I don't think this amazing feeling will ever become common to me.  It is an awesome feeling!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
(Psalm 127:3 ESV)


For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
(Psalm 139:13-14 ESV)

No comments: