Monday, January 28, 2013

Date Night | Pastors & Wives


Just got home from an amazing night hanging out with amazing couples.  All the pastors' wives drove up to Brea, where we met out husbands for dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  Our husbands are currently away enjoying a retreat together where they are working hard for our church, Compass Bible Church.  It was so nice to be able to share this sweet time with the other wives in fellowship and praying together.  Lots of laughs and of course delicious cheesecake.  Mike and I shared the Snickers cheesecake--yum!  I'm so glad our men get this opportunity to be together and work hard and enjoy this time...but I miss Mike when he's away.  He will be back tomorrow though, and hopefully I'll be able to resume my normal sleeping habits when he's home.

No comments: