Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Father of Our Boys

This man, my husband and the father of our two boys, is the love of my life who I want to thank God for--especially today.  He is a man after God's own heart, being obedient to His Word, by bringing our boys up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.  He is a strong and wise leader in our household who we can all trust. His faith, love, wisdom, strength, knowledge (I could go on and on) are parts of my husband that our boys will appreciate and strive after themselves as they grow. Oh, and did I mention how funny hilarious he is?!  I cannot wait to hear the things our boys say that has been taught to them by their dad.  It's been an honor to have Mike as my husband and a joy watching him become and be a dad.


2 comments:

Rachel Barnett said...

Love this!! Happy Fathers Day Pastor Elliott!

Michelle said...

A man after God's heart indeed. So thankful for your sweet family!