Friday, September 5, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth

This was our second time to this crazy magical place called Disneyland. The first time, well, we've seen better days, and plus I didn't understand the hype. This time, Miles was a little older and we had Trenton who is a huge fan of Toy Story along with his big bro. To prepare them for this outing I decided to introduce them a couple weeks ago to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so they could get to know the characters that live in this enchanted land.  They took a liking to it, not as much as I had hoped, but they were starting to like them. I felt a little more confident this time around thinking that the boys might, just might like it. Mike and I on the other hand, well, we were looking forward to seeing their faces light up, because we aren't the type who wear Mickey gear. Let me just allow you to look through the pictures I took while there and let them tell the story for me.






I seriously had no clue what I was doing in this game/ride.




And then this happened. It was at this moment I understood why this place is so cool.

Disney might have made a believer out of me that day. There's something about seeing a kid meet his favorite character in real life. It was a long day, but so worth it. Will we go back? Definitely...Wesley has to meet the crew too!





No comments: